zaterdag 5 juli 2014

Healthy snack moment! Yesterday..

Healthy snack moment afther a short workout cause it was to warm yesterday to do my daily workout , I did a half one still deserved a ice, ice cold coconutWater & Some Delicious water melon and grapes a Side ..


  Enjoy my snack while I LeanBack at my  
  Balcony sofa.. Pfff to hot to working out!


But still, there is a lot off work to do.. Hopefully next summer I can show off amazing results...  Whahahahaa Lol no seriously Cause I'm doing my way off healthy lifestyle for only 6 month's Now and proud cause I loose 3 almost 4 sizes in weight and start working out about 3 month's a go to get in shape and have a fit body... I do realy feel my body change and Feeling Mussles I never knew I had ! 
Promised myself to keep this spirit and Be where I want to Be summer 2015!


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten