woensdag 1 oktober 2014

Home Sweet Home!!


Hello fashionfriends... I love to share Some HomeDecoration  again !! 
Like you probably know I love being creative and love the style / Restyle my home and mix lots off fashion into it !! At the moment I'm Into the color soft pink! 



 
At my wall !! Lots off positive words...


My vintage chandelier !! Deffenitly need to clean her again But even with Some dust  she is still gorgeous.


My Favorite spot at home... Dinertable.. But Also my office, Here I love to blogg
Read magazine's or being creative!!


Zen... Corner in my BedRoom!!



At my salontable... Simple it is !!


Painted my cookietray.. Also a servingtray
And Some other small pieces For just a touch off pink 



Hope to inspire people!! Happy wednesday Be fashionable you and share Some Love&Happiness together...

XoXoX Chloê





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten