maandag 18 augustus 2014

I'm back!!

Hello fashionable friends & followers .. 
First off all sorry for not posting anything on my blog last time, my IPhone felt in the toillet last friday ( totaly panic) Yeah I'm soooooo addicted to my iPhone.. And that's the reason why I could share my fashionable life with you all...
But I'm back my hubby Bought me a New one ( he is the best)!!
So first I want to share this simple But oh so fashionable outfit with you



And Also my second more sporty look..


Also like to share my fashionable LouisVuitton outfit wear I did my daily workout in... Just love it!!!


Smoothie time.... Home made healthyDrink fruitsmoothie made from banana, RedPlum, kiwi, wildPeach & Lime... Yummie healthy and soooo Delicious..


 Hope you have a Great fashionable Monday a good start of this week to share Some Love&Happiness together... 
XoXoX Chloê

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten