vrijdag 8 augustus 2014

No Bad Day's


Goodmorning fashionfriends, my New T by Jaqueline DeYong Is simple, cheap But oh so fashionable... Just love T's with tekst.. (No bad Days) and so it is in fashion... You can wear whatever you like just Be fashionable you...




Wanna share my first fashionable mix&match with you all... 
To give my outfit a vintage touch I wear my New T on This cool Vintage Overknee   PleatedSkirt ( from my granny)...
My vintage Clutch from my mother's VintageShop.. 
My heavenly WornOut boatshoe's & heavy tribal Earring from H&M..
And last But not leAst My sporty Armani Sunglasses to finish the look.


Simple casual , fashionable me!! 
Have a Great day lovely's Be fashionable you share Some Love&Happiness together enjoy the little things in life...!


XoXoX Chloê



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten