maandag 26 mei 2014

Chloê's Tropical Sunday look

Yesterday it was warm Sunny cabrio weather and Sunday is the only day in a week me & my hubby can spend a whole day together so We enjoy eachother and or perfect Sunday together But I didn't found the time to post my pictures on my blog so Here I Am today to share them with you...


First My Tropical pink Strapless Jumpsuit..
I just think it is adorable and it fits me better this Year..

 
Mirror shot at my mama's house.. To show you my outfit my Favorite Birkenstock's at the moment and Simple 
gold, Black, and Pink Bracelets to finish my look.



Than it was Bbq time and we enjoy this healthy and yummie meal together .

 
Now that was a sneakPeak off my Sunday! Wishing you all a awesome week Be you, Be fashionable, and don't forget to Smile & share Some Happiness!

XoXoX  Chloê

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten