zondag 18 mei 2014

Family Sunday in the Sun!

Today I had a Great day full off sunshine, FunTime with my love we toured around the city it was perfect cabrio weather and my skin could use some sunlight....
Than BBQ time diner time together for me a this was a perfect Sunday....
Share Some off my happy moments with you Now !!


Wearing a Black maxi skirt my Black Birkenstock's and Bracelets...my New vogue Tshirt and eyecatchers off earings..
Casual Simple & yes Offcourse fashionable.
My Glasses are Calipso Red matching the Car. 

And Now we talk about my outfit today my love was Also fashionable and handsome in his Diesel jeans, white Tshirt 
From WE. His golden bracelet with his name on it & his Rolex Watch wearing RayBan Glasses . 


True Love....



Food


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten