zaterdag 10 mei 2014

Liebster Award

Hello cutie pie's 
Today I start my day with a Smile on my face because I've got nominated by Esmeralda from Centurylifestyle.org for the Liebster Award !! 
First I thought it was a Joke, But afther doing Some research I'm proud to be nominated cause it is a virtual Award for bloggers who just start Bloggin.
It motivate me to keep Bloggin, being creative in my own kind of way and hope to inspire people .

How it works ....

1. When you're nominated, you most post 11 facts about Yourself.

2. Than you answer the questions of the sweatheart who tagged/nominated you and make 11 questions for the cutie's you Gonna nominate.

3. Tag 11 more Fresh bloggers you love.

4. Tell the ones you tagged that you did.

5. Don't tag/nominate back.

11 Facts about me...

 I'm half part Indonesian my daddy is from Indonesia and my mother from the netherlands.

My mother named me afther the Chloé fragnance .. So proud to have a pretty name like this.

I lived on my own when I was 16 so I'm pretty independed.

Love to style and restyle my home so I do it almost ones a Month.
 
I'm addicted to vintage fashion items,
Also love second hand store's 
To Find Some Unique clothes and other fashionable things to mix&match my outfits.

I Am a doggy lover my dog tijger is my bff
We spend a lot off time together!


Found the love off my life almost five years a go. He make my life complete! 
He's from Turkiye my lover my men my partner in crime & best friend.


My Favorite Color is Black Also love white 

I lost 3 sizes in weight this Year and sooooo proud on it.

I'm addicted to my IPhone.

 One off My bad habbits is smoking.. 



And Now it is time for the 
Questions Esmeralda asked me!!

1. What is your most valuable (wardrobe) 
    Buy?
2.which city do you prefer for a Holiday?
3.why did you start Bloggin?
4.what is you beauty addiction?
5.who is your Favorite it-blogger?
6.describe Yourself in there words?
7.what is your Favorite online shop?
8.what is your first advice when someone 
   Wants to start a blogg?
9. Are you shoe or bag addict?
10.what arevyou neer going to wear?
11.which Fashiontrend you like the most  
     At 2014?

Now my answers!!

1. My vintage items
2. Göreme , kappadokya, Turkiye 
3. Love to inspire & Be inspired
4. Nivea 
5. Cara Delevigne, because she is herself
    Crazy, But awesome 
6. Simple, creative, fashionable
7. H&M.com
8. Be Yourself, Be fashionable , just do it,  
    Blog about what you love and do what 
    You feel like !
9. Have a addiction for both shoe's & 
    Bags
10. I Will never wear a latex costuum
11. I love Many trends this Year,
      Bohémian touch, animal print, white, 
      And more.


Also got to nominate 11 fashionable fresh 
Bloggers Here the list of adorable bloggers I love & think they deserve and Award to ...

Dinemisim
MichaelaLeitenbauer
Fashionwithdna
StyleBonBon
DLKS_fashionstyle
Fashionartist_
Thisismylifetolive
Namaste.Bitches
Mystyle_onlyfashion
Smokylash
Lookbookphilosophy 

Must Tell you that most off these awesome bloggers are Bloggin much longer than I do But I don't know that Many New bloggers and these are a few off my Favorite bloggers inspirators creators ! 

My questions for you!!

1. Who is Your style icon?
2.what is the fashion item you like the 
   Most at this moment?
3.describe your personal style
4.wich color you love more gold or Silver (jewelery)
5.why do you blog?
6.who is your Favorite blogger?
7.which fashion quote you like the most?
8.what fragnance you wear?
9.what is your Favorite snack?
10.what is your fashion addiction?
11.what is your Favorite beauty product?

Thank you fashionFriends for support
Enjoy your day Be fashionable !!

XoXoX Chloê



2 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Chloe,

    Leuk om te lezen zeg, weet ik meteen wat meer over je ;)!
    Blijf vooral bloggen... dan blijven we elkaar inspireren.

    Liefs, Esmeralda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen