maandag 2 juni 2014

Casual chic Monday!

Hello dear fashion Friends..
This Monday Morning, I Woke up early and took my doggy for a walk.
I brought back home Some purple & pink Rhododendron twiggs (I believe they have a tropical kind off look I just love to decorate my home & Also my balcony with them. 


This beautifull Pink ones I put on my Salontable in my livingroom.


And the adorable purple one I used on My Balcony next to one off my Boedha's
Isn't it cute?!!

Afther a Zen Shower Moment I had to decide what to wear And today I choose this eyeCatching coral colored Cocktail dress (From H&M) I'm still in love with! 
And it fits me better this Year.. That why I like to share it with you...


 
Enjoy your day cutie's finally Summertime...
So Be fashionable and share Some Happiness together!! 

XoXoX Chloê

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten