maandag 9 juni 2014

I'm sorry

Hello dear fashionFriends,

I'm realy sorry for the fact that I didn't post Some fashionable pictures  the last days But my hubby had 2 day off en I decided to enjoy this time With him But to make it it up to you I post Some Pictures today !! Enjoy 
And I just wanna thank you for all your support and I love you for following & inspire me !! have a good start off this week cutiepie's....

My Bff's doggy (tiger) en Hubby Ertugrul aren't they handsome..


A blond version off Chloê got this amazing blond brazilian hair wig from my Mother just for fun !!


Enjoyed early Morning Sunshine with my Doggy on Our Balcony... 

 
A MirrorShot Offyself in the mirror at my mam's house Today... Feeling a kind off classy in this lovely Silk&Lace offwhite dress...


wine&Dine at mama's house with this Delicious chardonnay Slurp....in love with the Bottle !! You too? Check out WWW.SLURP.NU

FamilyTime....


Just Love MY Family And this amazing summedays... See you Soon 

XoXoX Chloê

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten