woensdag 11 juni 2014

Wednesday...

Still in love With this adorable Black bohostyle dress which you can wear different styles I prefer offshoulder... 


Yesterday I matched it with my Black leather gladiator inspired Ankle Sandals from quess, my basic most Favorite Bracelets & my CHANEL Sunglasses..


Black , Black on Black
Simple casual chic .
Fashionable in my own kind off way... 

Sorry dear fashionfollowers that I don't blogg everyday... Like I did befor But I have A New job what takes just a bit more time and I Also want to spend more  time with My love, family & Friends enjoy sunshine and Happiness together But I Promise you To wright&post at least 3 times a week... Thank you Allready for support... Love you all 


Enjoy this day, Be you Be fashionable & share Some Happiness...

XoXoX.  Chloê

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten